All certification holders must agree to follow this code of ethics:
- I will uphold high standards of professional behavior at all times.
- I will respect all people.
- I will seek to achieve excellence in my profession.
- I will respect and obey the law, and all regulations within the law.
MedCA reserves the right to suspend or revoke a MedCA certification for the following reasons:
- Cheating on a MedCA exam by any means.
- Inappropriate action in a work setting.
- Any violation of state or federal law.